There are several maintenance methods to maintain electrical machines, these methods should be selected based on the needs.
The purpose of maintenance is therefore to:
- Secure that the machine will function reliably without any unforeseen actions or interventions
- Estimate and plan service actions in order to minimize down time.
In order to have complete motor preventive maintenance program (L1, L2, L3, L4)
- Level 1 maintenance should be performed after 4,000 equivalent operating hours or six months after commissioning.
- Level 2 maintenance should be performed after 8,000 equivalent operating hours or one year after commissioning.
- Level 3 maintenance should be performed after every 24,000 equivalent operating hours or at a three to five-year interval.
- Level 4 maintenance should be performed after every 80,000 equivalent operating hours.
Motors service life and costs should be optimized through predictive maintenance program.
We have predictive maintenance services as follows:
- Predictive / condition-based maintenance contract
- Motor condition assessment
- Other predictive maintenance services as follows:
- LEAP (Life Expectancy Analysis Program)
- Motor Current Signature Analysis (MCSA)
- Vibration analysis and monitoring
- Machine Condition Assessment
- Condition Monitoring